CHILD (5 TO 12 YEARS)
TODDLER (1 to 4 Years or 42” TALL)
FAMILY DISCOUNT AFTER 1ST CHILD OR TODDLER
CHILDREN OF MILITARY**
ADULTS & INFANTS (1 – 12 MONTHS)*
*Only two adults will be free per family, any additional adult (over 12 years) will be charged $12.49 plus taxes.
*Infant will be charged $12.49 plus taxes on weekends and holidays when there is no paid child or toddler within the same family.
DOUBLE POINTS MONDAYS
HAPPY TUESDAYS after 3:00 pm
GRAND PARENTS WEDNESDAYS
Special days offer are not valid on stats holiday, March break, or Christmas break and can’t be combined with any other promotions, offers, or discounts.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- hop! skip! jump! Indoor Play Space is an unsupervised play area.
- hop! skip! jump! shall not be responsible nor liable for any injuries or lost items. If you do lose something, please do come to our reception where we’ve got a box of all the things left behind in the fun and excitement of the day!
- No shoes or bare feet please! Socks are required at all times on the playground area, including adults! On sunny days, those sandal-clad feet will find socks on sale at the reception.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed. We’ve made a big effort to stock our roomy café with various yummy snacks and drinks for you to enjoy.
- Please only enjoy your food and drinks in the café or lounge area. Don’t bring them into the play areas! They just make a big sticky mess and can burn children who are guaranteed to bump into you!
- Please make sure your children are well enough to fully enjoy hop! skip! jump!.
- Gum, candy and popcorn are not allowed in the facility. It’s almost impossible to clean up!
- No climbing on the outside of the play structures. Parents are strongly required to supervise their children at all times!
- Strollers are not allowed in the play areas, for safety reasons, and they leave skid marks!
- Parents or caregivers must supervise their children at all times – it’s a great excuse for parents to join in the fun!
- In order to maintain a safe and child-friendly environment, management reserves the right to refuse entry when so deemed necessary, or to terminate a visit should equipment be used improperly or unsafely. Management may also terminate a Play Pass if the rules of the play space are disregarded. We want you to enjoy your visit in a safe, respectful and fun environment!
COVID 19 Updates
- Our capacity will be dropped to 150 people to allow for social distancing while inside the building.
- We ask that anyone who is not feeling well to refrain from visiting hop! skip! jump! until they are well.
- Upon entering all persons will have a temperature check, any person with a high fever will not be allowed to enter.
- We ask that all persons inside the play areas to maintain the social distance of 6 feet from others.
- All adults and children over the age of 4 years must wear a face mask upon entering the building, while walking in the hallways, and while sitting. Face masks are not required for children only when playing inside the play areas.
- Play passes are valid for one play period only.
- We will follow strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure our space remains safe for everyone to enjoy.
- The ball pit area will be closed until further notice.
*Prices do not include HST.
**Please bring your Military ID. The discount is applied on regular Play Passes only and applies to current and retired military members and spouses.
We’re open 7 days a week!
Monday – Sunday
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
* We close daily from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm for cleaning
*Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates on our operating hours. Our hours may change as a result of weather conditions or private bookings.